So, you scored an awesome Seize the Deal!
- Pick a class! Adult classes are always open and held on a drop-in basis – no need to reserve a spot ahead of time. Review the schedule and dress suggestions on the Adult Open Division webpage to pick out a few classes you would like to try. Classes cover a range of levels to serve beginning to experienced students, and the choice is yours. There is no commitment to stick with a particular class, so feel free to try a few until you find your favorite classes.
- For a great workout that strengthens and tones long lean muscles, try Pilates, Ballet Stretch, Ballet Fit, or the pertinent level of Ballet.
- To burn calories and have a blast, try Latin Jazz, Hip Hop, or Street Jazz.
- To hone strong dance technique with energy and style, try Ballet, Modern, Tap, Flamenco, Hip Hop, or Street Jazz.
- Collect your dance attire and footwear: Please refer to the guidelines on our website. Dancewear and dance footwear can be purchased at Kinney Dancewear in Louisville or through various online vendors.
- Print your Seize the Deal voucher or fire up the Seize the Deal app on your smart phone. Vouchers can be redeemed for class cards beginning January 1, 2012. Vouchers and class cards will expire on August1, 2012.
- Arrive for class: We recommend that first-time students arrive at least 20 minutes early to allow plenty of time to fill out your registration form, redeem your Seize the Deal, receive your class card and get acquainted with the studio facilities. We must have your Seize the Deal voucher in order to issue your registration and class card. Limit one per student.
- Get moving! Put on your dancing shoes and dive into class! No one expects perfection, so just enjoy the movement. Feel free to ask questions and don’t be afraid to try some new moves!
The Louisville Ballet School wishes to extend a warm welcome to all of our new Seize the Deal students. For individualized class suggestions, please feel free to contact us.