Marketing + Design Coordinator
Marketing + Design Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Are you looking to be part of a team that creates high-quality work and pushes creative boundaries? Join an award-winning marketing team for one of the strongest brands in Louisville! We’re seeking a Marketing + Design Coordinator to join us at Louisville Ballet.
Our ideal Marketing + Design Coordinator will be innovative, organized, creative, forward-thinking, accurate, and detail-oriented, transforming great ideas into engaging creative. You must be a team player and willing to work in a collaborative environment to create the best possible product.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (Marketing, Advertising, Strategic Communication, Arts Administration)
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a marketing/public relations professional or related field
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Cloud, including but not limited to Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Premiere Pro.
- Events planning and management experience.
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Creative and pleasant personality who enjoys working with a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative and engaging interpersonal skills.
- An appreciation for ballet and dance.
- Experience with WordPress and Wordfly/Constant Contact or similar platforms preferred.
- Ability to work with grace under pressure of multiple deadlines.
- DESIGN You will be responsible for designing and overseeing all aspects of design internally. You will design creative materials – including both digital and print – for various projects and departments, capture and edit photographs and video footage for use in print and electronic communications, and work closely with the Étoile magazine staff on layout and content of our self-published magazine program.
- BRANDING As the in-house designer, you will be responsible for adhering to and protecting the Company’s brand standards while also encouraging the brand to evolve. You will be the main internal contact for concerns regarding branding and will assist all departments to ensure consistent branding.
- STRATEGY With the Director of Marketing’s supervision, you will be responsible for planning, creating, managing and tracking social media activities. You will contribute to marketing and sales strategies and track and report website and social media analytics.
- EVENTS You will plan, schedule and oversee all off-site promotional events.
- MARKETING You will support the Director of Marketing with budget planning and tracking; plan and implement promotional mailings and strategic plans; accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for new and different requests, and explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND BENEFITS
- JOB TYPE Full-time salaried, non-exempt
- SALARY Commensurate with experience
- BENEFITS Health/Vision/Dental
- Louisville Ballet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send the following materials to Cherie Pérez, Director of Marketing, email@example.com:
- Cover letter
- Original creative content
- Two samples of writing
- Include Marketing + Design Coordinator in the subject line.
- No phone calls, please