Louisville Ballet is pleased to support the fundraising efforts of charitable and nonprofit arts organizations in the Kentucky and Southern Indiana community by donating tickets as auction items.
We consider donation requests from all qualified nonprofit organizations. Please note while all donations are considered, we regret that we are unable to fulfill all requests. Please review the following prior to submitting your request to ensure that your organization meets all the guidelines for consideration:
- Donations are given in the form of tickets to an upcoming production based on availability at the time of the request.
- In order to be eligible for a donation, your organization must be a qualified charity or non-profit community organization.
- We process donation requests bi-weekly and we ask that requests be received at least 30 days prior to your event.
- Please refrain from phone solicitations.
- Organizations must have a 501(c)3 status and provide documentation upon request.
- Donations are limited to one per organization per calendar year.
- Louisville Ballet will not make automatic annual contributions to any organization.
- Louisville Ballet does not make monetary donations.
- No donations will be made to benefit a specific family or individual.
- No donations will be made to political or religious organizations.
- Ticket donations are not redeemable for the cash value of the donation.
If your request meets the requirements above, please submit your request using the form below: