- Fall Make-up Week Schedule Attention Children’s Program and Classical Program Students! If you have missed any classes during the Fall Semester you are encouraged to attend our Make-up Week classes December 12th – December 17th. Please sign in the make-up book at the front desk in order to receive credit for your make-up class. See the schedule for class times.
- LBYE/Pre-Professional Stay in Shape Classes LBYE/Pre-Professional Stay in Shape Week spans from Saturday, December 10th through Saturday, December 17th. Please look carefully at the schedule, as class times and locations are not as regularly scheduled.
- Adult Program Winter Break Schedule Adult Students, now that the Fall Semester has ended, be sure to check out the Adult Winter Schedule for adult class offerings occurring Monday, December 5, 2016 to Saturday, January 7, 2016.
- School Shop Always wanted a Louisville Ballet School bucket bag?…..car magnet? For these and a ton more swag, please shop here!
- Featured Fun Recipes! These featured recipes are amazing. Athletes from around the world eat all kinds of varied food, and these are great examples. Bon Appetite!
- Leave Requests The deadline for leave requests during a Blackout date has passed. We are no longer accepting those requests. All other dates you may continue to request normally. Thank you for understanding.