- Halloween – Class Cancellations Classes in the Pre-Professional Program will continue as regularly scheduled on Tuesday, October 31st. All Children’s, Classical Ballet, and Complementary Program classes will be cancelled so students may participate in Halloween activities. Classes may be made up during Fall Make-Up Week at the end of the Fall Semester.
- Parent Observation Week: 10/16-10/21 Join us for our Fall Semester Parent Observation Week: Monday, October 16 – Saturday, October 21. Family & Friends of all Louisville Ballet School students are invited into the studios to observe dancers in class.
- Adult Modern Class Now Available on Tuesday Evenings! Modern is now being offered on Tuesday evenings at the Louisville Ballet School for adult students. Join us each week for mbbMODERN, 7:30 – 8:45 pm at the St. Matthews Studios. All levels are welcome! To book a class, just search “Louisville Ballet” on MINDBODY Online. To learn more about the mind. body. balance. program, click here.
- New Children’s Program Offerings! Due to popular demand, we have added two new classes in the Children’s Program (ages 3 – 5) for the 2017-2018 School Year! A new section of Creative Movement I (3 & 4 year olds) will be offered on Saturdays at 9:00 am and Creative Movement II (4 & 5 year olds) will be offered ...
- Registration for the 2017-2018 School Year Enrollment is ongoing for the 2017-2018 School Year! Click on the registration tab to begin the enrollment process today!
- School Shop Visit Cafe Press to shop for LBS merchandise! From t-shirts to water bottles, there are plenty of ways for you to show your LBS spirit!