- Louisville Ballet announces 2020 Summer Intensive Audition Tour! Selective admittance to Louisville Ballet Summer Intensive is by audition at one of the 10 audition locations or by video audition. Louisville Ballet Summer Intensive is a 4-week program intended for professionally aspiring dancers ages 13 and up. LEARN MORE about the program, guest faculty, and audition tour dates.
- Summer Intensive Auditions Coming to the Louisville Ballet Studios! Several Summer Intensive programs are auditioning dancers for their upcoming programs. Click here for dates and times for these exciting opportunities to expand your dance education!
- Tutu Tuesday – Weekly Newsletter Archives Welcome to Tutu Tuesday! The Louisville Ballet School is moving to streamline communications with our families by offering a once weekly newsletter with all relevant information for each of our programs. November 5, 2019 October 29, 2019 October 22, 2019 October 15, 2019 October 8, 2019 October 1, 2019 September 24, 2019 September 17, 2019 September 10, 2019 September 3, 2019 August 27, 2019 August 20, 2019 August 13, ...
- Inclusive Ballet Classes for 2019-2020 School Year! Inclusive ballet classes will be offered for dancers of all abilities and needs. Classical Ballet I Inclusive and Classical Ballet II Inclusive are open to students ages 6 – 10 on Wednesdays. Click here to register for the Classical Ballet Program!
- Hip-Hop Added to 2019-2020 School Year! Hip Hop has been added to the 2019-2020 School Year Schedule. Ages 10 – 18 may enroll in Youth Hip Hop on Fridays, 6:45 – 7:45 pm at the St. Matthews Studios. Click here to register for the 2019-2020 Complementary Program!
- New Dress Code for 2019-2020 School Year We are thrilled to announce that all levels of The Louisville Ballet School will be receiving a new uniform assignment for the 2019-2020 School Year! Required styles and colors of the Children’s and Classical Ballet Programs are reasonably priced and are only available for purchase at eurotard.com or in store at Dancetastic Dancewear. Students are invited to try a selection of sample ...